07 May Festivities are on the menu
The Bread Festival
Every year since 1996, the Bread Festival honours the art and craft of bread making. During these festivities, bakers as well as pastry chefs will leave their bakery to display and share their culinary talents, sumptuous breads and delicious treats with food-enthusiasts.
35 years anniversary
As this festive event happens to coincide with our 35th anniversary, it is the perfect opportunity for us to celebrate in fitting style with you:
Festive activities will include:
- Display of all our bakery and pastry products and ingredients
- Demonstration of our bakery and pastry equipment
- Our chefs baking on the spot live, showcasing artisanal artistry to prepare irresistible delicacies
- Tasting of freshly baked bread and other culinary treats
- Photo fun booth so you can leave with a personalised souvenir
Do not miss this family-friendly event, where you will discover in a fun and friendly way the different stages of bread-making, and the delicious world of baked goodies and pastries, while enjoying some precious family time.
We are waiting for you at the Trianon Shopping Parking lot on Friday 18th of May 18th and Saturday 19th of May, from 10 am to 8 pm and Sunday 20th of May, from 10 am to 1 pm.
See you soon!